There is music for everyone out there, music for every mood, every feeling... I usually fall for the type of music that is relaxing, has meaningful lyrics that I can relate to my life. I tend to love music with sad, mellow, sentimental, reminiscent moods. This type of music calms and relaxes me, which, during a hard semester or rough day cheers me up or allows me to have a good cry and get it out of my system. On the other hand, some days I feel like listening to music that makes me want to dance. Im talking full out embarrassing, close the curtains, do it alone in your pjs where no one but the dogs can see you kind of dancing. I bet if you looked at my itunes you would think that the owner of this playlist is completely bipolar and in need of some type of therapy. But thats just my point here.. though yesterday I felt the need to stay in my pjs all day reading Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince in my room with the curtains drawn, being completely and utterly unproductive, today I feel like dancing. And though my dogs think I’ve completely lost it, and give me that look like they are 13 year old humans and I am their mom and they are completely embarrassed to be even in the same house as me.. I am going to dance the utterly ridiculous and embarrassing way I want to because tomorrow I will have to become a productive addition to society. Until then I will dance because no one but the dogs are watching... and they cant speak to tell anyone. ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment