Health truly is a human need. I have found over the last few weeks that despite some positive effects of sickness; weightloss, time to yourself, unlimited time for rest, getting that little bit of extra attention from your significant other and being able to veg and not think; there are negatives that outweigh all those benefits. I have lost so much time in my studies and am now far behind. On top of being behind I am still not 100% better and the lack of energy and concentration break any chance of being able to prepare myself for upcoming exams and paper due dates. The simple daily requirements take all the energy I have. Getting dressed in the morning mine as well be a marathon. I find positive outlooks are highly attached to the level of health you have. Being sick makes my attitude appear negative and down. I crave the positivity health brings and wish so badly that I could once again not dread simple things like climbing the stairs. For my sanity I need health to come back my way and hover there for awhile. I need the energy and attitude to appreciate that mid-november there is still not much snow and the temperature is not that cold. That the upside to the early darkness is the stars and the appearance of christmas lights on the houses and fences. Please oh please let my health return so I can appreciate the little things again and live for tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment