Saturday, November 28, 2009

Good times, Good friends and Kicking Your Own Butt Back in Gear


Sometimes all we need is a little happiness. There are times when we feel overwhelmed and stressed beyond our seams, like one more little thing will put us over the edge. Although I fully believe in positive thinking getting your through the hard stuff sometimes that just isn’t good enough. Sometimes you just need to have some good times with good friends to get you through the worst of it. Once your past that point you can really start appreciating the world for what it is. For all those little things that make you smile. For the frost covered leaves, the maple sugar on ice, the cheese in your salad. I believe it takes that little push moments of laughter and carelessness brings to get you back in that mind set; to bring back that faith in yourself that you some how lost back there with your stamina and will. Now you can jump on that train, get on the tracks and continue that chant “ I think I can, I think I can, I think I can” and maybe just maybe believe it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment