Being a student there is a never ending to-do list basically hitting us in the face every moment of every day. When you fall asleep reciting the list in your head you know you have a problem. So why is it when my list keeps getting longer and longer and longer I cant for the life of me concentrate? I want to get ahead. To get this list under control so I don’t have an anxiety attack each time I have to add a chapter of reading or a few extra critical thinking questions. It seems impossible that I cannot sit here now and write my paper, do my project, answer my lab questions or do any of the multiple readings I need done for next week. Instead I am able to watch star wars, bake goodies and play with my dogs. Maybe my mind has been trying to tell me all weekend that it was in need of a concentration vacation and I was ignoring it. So instead of leaving it up to me it decided to put up the ‘closed on sundays’ sign and live the good life without my permission. Why doesn’t it ever decide to study and put in the effort without my permission?
OH! the next starwars is on... YES!
No comments:
Post a Comment