Waking up this morning I did not feel that this day would end this way. I woke to negativity, stress, fatigue, worry, frustration and concern. It was all I could do to turn off that alarm, turn over, and curl back up next to my boy throwing the covers over my head. My attitude did not predict the day that I had. Today I got to take out my spring jacket, feel the warmth on my skin from the weak spring sunshine and breath the fresh air. Today some of the stress I’ve been under sorted it self out and it truely felt like the sun had come out. It feels like spring and though I know that tomorrow, the next day, next week the weather can turn around, mentally it is spring. Mentally I am taking things on the lighter side, thinking positively, finding the silver lining, ---Im taking the time to breathe.
No comments:
Post a Comment